Bachelor- Master degree
Our client is an development and manufacturing company in specific composite elements for the aerospace industry.
Lead Manufacturing Engineer
• quotes and offers for composite work packages.
• Identifies and Oversees cost reduction Activities and Non conformities Reduction plan.
• Promote Lean Culture and Team Spirit.
• Strives towards a First Time Right mentality.
• Contribute to the technical implementation of new projects.
• Contribute to Specifying the needed resources (infrastructure, jigs, tools, software, manpower) and follows up theirs implementation.
• Writes work instructions and creates training plans for operators.
• Interacts with the operators and use their knowledge to implement continuous improvements.
• Acts as the right hand of the Plant Engineering Manager.
• Manage the engineering team in absence of the plant engineering manager.
• You have a higher university technical degree.
• You speak the Dutch languages as well as English.
• You have minimum 10 years of relevant work experience.
• You have minimum 5 years’ experience with continuous improvement technics such as lean, kaizen, six sigma, …
• Having a green or black belt in lean six sigma is a strong point.
• You have a strong analytic mind, technical insight and organisation skills.
• You are not looking only to the technical aspects but understand also the commercial impact.
• You can lead small teams of engineers and operators to successfully implement improvements.
• You have a critical view on what is happening on the work floor.
• You are not afraid to take decision on your own and are hands-on when needed.
• You are driven to solve complex technical issues quickly and methodical.
• You are able to quickly take decisions based on a technical/economical trade-off and taking into account the material and process specifications.
For more information:
Rob te Poel
Consultant, Alpha Engineers
+31(0)6-53 312 427 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Bel Robert op +31 433 62 88 65 of mail naar email@example.com