Application Software Engineer
Alpha Engineers is a Dutch project company located in the South of the Netherlands. For a long term project we are looking for a Application Software Engineer.
Our customer offers a highly competitive product and technology portfolio of distinctive, value added displays for the telecommunications, consumer electronics, automotive, information display and avionics markets. Headquartered in Tainan, Taiwan, our customer is one of the largest display manufacturers in the world with over 80,000 employees and active in the Asia-Pacific region, Europe and the Americas.
The European headquarter in Heerlen, is a key advanced product and technology development center for Automotive application products. It also defines the global approach for Automotive and provides a strong and established support infrastructure for European sales offices.
The department PD Electronics is responsible for the electronic design and embedded software of the automotive display modules. The Electronic/ Embedded Software Engineer will work in the electronic design team and will directly interact with the hardware designers to develop the display modules.
The C# software engineer will design the software for controlling display modules. The software engineer should understand the functionality of the hardware and should be able to adapt to several different software languages. Software should be designed in a structured way, with testability and maintainability as main goals. The engineer should be able to use and create new test tools and should make sure that test results are documented and traceable. It is expected that the jobholder acts as a sub-project owner, demonstrates ownership for the project as an eager, self-propelling and result driven team member.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor/Master in Electronics/ Computer Science
• Minimum experience of 3 years with C#
• Experience with C# testability (unit testing/system testing)
• Experience with C# implementation (windows forms)
• Object oriented programming
• Threading and parallel tasks
• Experience with systems like Redmine and Tortoise SVN
• Experience in XAML is a plus
• Experience with Electronic designs is a plus
• Experience with C is a plus
• Experience with coding guidelines is a plus
• Experience in an automotive environment is a plus
• Knowledge in LCD displays is a plus
• Good knowledge of English is assumed
• Team player; good communication skills
• Willing to work in a project with fixed delivery dates
• Accurate, punctual way of working is required
• Willing to travel within Europe and occasionally to Asia
We offer you:
Challenging work in an international working environment where working together in an atmosphere of trust and respect is the policy.
Rob te Poel, Consultant Alpha Engineers
Bel Robert op +31 433 62 88 65 of mail naar email@example.com